Wood signs offer a classic look and excellent durability. There are a number of different materials available along with traditional wood: MDO – (Medium Density Overlay) is dense plywood with a very thin paper film on either or both sides and Omega SignBoard® features a white vinyl surface over a hardwood plywood core.
Features: wood, heavyweight, rigid, paintable
Wood Sign Applications
- Building signs
- Directional and informational signs
- Restaurant signs
Wood Sign Ideas
Increase the effectiveness of your wood signs by:
- Using contrasting paint colours to improve visibility
- Employing carving to make dimensional lettering
- Using borders to help readability
Wood signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Professional installation is recommended
- Bolted directly to walls
- Bolted to posts and then planted in the ground
- Ensure your wood sign is sealed properly to prevent warping.
Sign products and materials may vary by location. Contact your local SIGNWAVE® centre for more information on product availability.