Corrugated plastic signs are a lightweight and cost-effective visual communications solution, ideally suited for a wide variety of indoor and short-term outdoor uses. Also known by the brand names Coroplast®, Corex, Corflute and Plasticor; corrugated plastic is an extremely versatile, extruded twin-wall polypropylene sheet.
Corrugated Plastic Sign Applications
- Menu boards
- Special event signage
- Directional and informational signs
- Indoor point-of-purchase signs
- Temporary and promotional signage
Corrugated Plastic Sign Ideas
Increase the effectiveness of your corrugated plastic signs by:
- Using stripes, borders and additional lettering colours
- Adding a logo or graphic symbol
- Using frames or stakes, or displaying on an easel
Corrugated plastic signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Self-supporting (with a cardboard easel)
- Suction cups
- Double-sided tape
- Framed and/or staked
Squeegee in the direction of the corrugations when cleaning.
Do not leave corrugated plastic signs in direct sun or in a warm automobile; they may bow or bend if not laying flat.
Sign products and materials may vary by location. Contact your local FASTSIGNS® centre for more information on product availability.