Refresh your brand through strategically placed and designed signs and graphics.
The Australian Open is over and you know what that means Australia - it is well and truly time to get to work. It’s a new year, a new start, and a prime opportunity to make a fresh impression.
To get you started here are 5 ideas for how you can make 2016 work for you by making signs and graphics work for your business and brand:
- Invest in Vehicle graphics – Did you know the average delivery vehicle gets 1.5million impressions per annum?
- Refresh entry and reception signs – Clients absolutely judge a book by its cover. Think stunning dimensional letters, wall murals, printed floor mats, wraps for interior tables and counters … the possibilities are endless.
- Use environmental graphics – When you rely on humans for your business success, a little bit of inspiration goes a long way. Boost productivity with workspaces that excite and engage your employees as well as reflect the principles of the company.
- Time to change those old event signs and graphics – Make this the year you really get people talking at the trade shows by kitting out with some promotional materials they’ve never seen before. It will get you noticed faster than your competitors who drag out their tired old banners.
- Get more flexible messaging with digital – Not only can digital signage add value to your communication mix, but it also allows you to affordably vary your messaging more regularly.
If these sound good but you’re unsure what will work for you, talk to us – we’ve been involved in the creation of some incredible graphics for highly successful organizations. We’re also brimming with our own ideas (it’s that time of year, after all).