Whether your visitor is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company or a patient in need of care, that first impression counts for a lot.
Here are 5 tips for designing a reception area that sends a message:
- Ensure the colours and style are consistent with your company branding. However, you don’t need to limit the décor to the brand palette.
- Do everything you can to maximise space. Even smaller rooms can seem more spacious with sleek furniture and fittings.
- Create the appropriate energy with colour. Bright accents will energise, warm colours are reassuring and cheerful, and neutrals and cool colours promote a calm vibe.
- Experiment with lighting. Harsh, fluorescent lights are never ideal. Consider LED downlights, lamps and backlit signage – or even a neon sign to bring a funky feel to the place.
- Express your uniqueness with vertical plants or exciting wall, counter, ceiling or floor custom decals.
For extra inspo, check out this brand-tastic décor
solution SIGNWAVE completed for PepsiCo.