Marketing leaders need to regularly evaluate their visual communications to ensure that they reflect the brand in its current state, and then refresh, realign or rebrand as needed.
As the new financial year approaches, many companies aiming for new goals and renewed company positioning are planning rebrands.
We can help you realise your branding and visual communication potential with signage and displays that successfully convey who you are and what you do to customers, prospects and employees.
Start by asking these five questions:
- Do your signs and visual graphics reflect the brand you are today?
- Do your signs and visual graphics tell a consistent story?
- Does your competition look, and market better than you do?
- Are your employees proud of where they work?
- Does your place of business invite prospects, customers and vendors to visit?
Reinvigorate your image and reenergise your people by creating and implementing these new graphic elements to truly reflect your purpose and potential:
- Interior wall, window, floor, ceiling, stairs and counter graphics
- External flags, banners and monument signs
- Trade show fit-outs
- Business cards and marketing materials
- Reskin existing signage (rather than replace it, to minimise cost)
- Event signage to relaunch the brand
At SIGNWAVE, we are your experienced visual communication project managers. We are your go-to when you want to take your rebrand from concept to completion.