Deck the halls with safety signage!
This year it’s important that groups of people converge but not merge at your venue as they get into some much-needed holiday spirit. Going out and about – to shop, to eat and to socialise – is now high on many people’s wish list, but it’s vital that cheer is the only thing being spread.
By reviewing and renewing your safety signage you can create a fun but safe and compliant place for people to get merry.
Dear Santa, here are the top 7 items on our wish list this festive season
– shops, restaurants and other high traffic venues
1. A compliant and enticing environment with a fun ambiance
2. Safe pedestrian movement through facilities
3. Festive new anti-slip floor graphics to direct people where to, and where not to go
4. Eye-catching safety signs that remind patrons to maintain social distancing
5. Directional standees that standout
6. Whimsical window displays
7. Health and happiness to all
Call SIGNWAVE today for your uniquely 2020 festive signage solutions.