As much as we hate to admit it, tinsel time and the Christmas rush isn't far away so retailers and hospitality service providers need to gear up now to take advantage of the annual spike in customer spending. Don't miss any chance to communicate all that you have to offer and appeal to their Christmas spirit.
Talk to us. We'll make sure you can communicate all that you have to offer and appeal to the Christmas spirit of punters. In the meantime, here are 7 suggestions to get you started:
1. Tempt them with promotions, displays and menus.
2. Keep them coming back with floor, counter and table graphics that promote special offers and upcoming events
3. Make your window display the most striking sight on the street.
4. Get festive with temporary, festive car graphics.
5. Update your interior with wall graphics and posters that complement your promotions.
6. Get creative and make Christmas themed party and promo props out of standees.
7. Command attention with customised, holiday-themed flags and vinyl banners that are durable enough to be used year after year.